Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Things (Part 2)

Hello people!


This post is slightly delayed as both boys fell sick & also generously passed some virus to me.Nonetheless, as promised, here's a continuation of Little Things featuring the Ch'ng brothers just for you! :)

For those who may have not read part 1, click HERE 



Reason #4 : I love how food excites Evan.


Ohmy. I could take one blog post alone just to talk about this but for those who have not met this little guy, yes, Evan really loves food. Grandma, who takes good care of the boys during the day always makes sure that both of them always pray before they eat. Evan is all down to serious business when it comes to praying before he eats. He knows that no prayer, no food. 


So that's why he prays in tongue - Ah peh peh, ah peh peh peh peh, ah peh. Amen!

I'm just kidding, he can't talk much at his age now, that's why. Haha




Reason #5 : I love how simple things makes them happy








Reason #6 : I love how compassionate Nate is.


When he has an apple with him, he wants to make sure that Evan has some of it too. When he has a box of nuggets, he will leave the last piece for Kong Kong (grandpa) and wait for him to come back from work at night to eat that piece of nugget :)



And last, but certainly not the least...



Reason #7 : I love how they bring so much life into the family.



The joy inside of them warms up the whole house. These boys brings so much life into the family and I see that when I watch my parents spend time with the boys.


How dad would start playing paper planes and car racing because Nate wants someone to play with.


There's just something about grandchildren that keeps grandparents young & alive again :)






That's a wrap, people! Hope you enjoyed the pictures just as much as I did taking them :) Have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment